Jemully Guest Post Guidelines
First, we want to express our appreciation in your interest in writing a guest post for Jemully Media. We’re happy to give you some answers to your guest blogging questions. For your benefit, please take time to read these guidelines to the end so as to be afforded the best chance for getting your post published on Jemully. And, for additional information, see also our FAQs page on this subject.
In These GUEST POST Guidelines
Jemully Media's Domain Authority and Traffic
GUEST POST GUIDELINE FAQs
The fee for posting an article is $40 (US). The fee is not negotiable. The publication fee is based on Jemully Media’s domain authority and is subject to change as the DA increases. The fee is due when the Editorial Review Team accepts the article, prior to publication.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are not able to respond to emails negotiating the price.
To submit an article:
- Via online form – Submit a Guest Post
- Send the article via email – email@example.com
Small- to mid-sized business owners, managers, and staff. We reach across all industries and business interests.
- Content must be unique (not published elsewhere – we check for duplicate content)
- Content must not be in competition with Jemully’s own services
- Analysis, when it is offered, should be data-driven. However, we are not opposed to anecdotal or speculative content.
- Comprehensive treatment of the subject
- Business-related, or just entertaining
- Any relationships or partnerships the author may have with entities that are cited, quoted, or linked-to in the article must be fully disclosed when the material is submitted
- Avoidance of self-promotion
- Sources are cited, with the author citing the original source, and not merely citing an article that mentions the original source.
GUEST POST Topics / Categories to Consider
Here's a broad view of categories that interest our readers
(but you are not limited to these topics):
Some Guest Post Do's and Don't's
In the first place, present original ideas and compelling arguments with professional-quality writing.
Next, maintain Jemully Media’s writing tone. Our voice is casual, yet informative and entertaining. We prefer to stay away from jargon unless it is explained to the reader.
As a reminder, attribute all cited material by providing the source of quotations and data (current data within the last two years).
In addition, give actionable takeaways with tangible recommendations.
With quality in mind, give thorough treatment to a subject. We prefer articles to be 1,200 words or more.
Then, include original graphics when possible.
Because everyone loves a good laugh, feel free to use humor! (As long as it is not inappropriate.)
Remember, don’t submit content that can be construed as a link-building scheme.
By all means, do not be offensive, use foul language of any kind, or be inaccurate.
In addition, do not submit an article that has been (or is, or will be ) published elsewhere. We only publish unique, original content.
Finally, please do not be self-promoting nor put more than two links to your company’s website in the post.
Other Guest Post Details
- Quality Standards – In short, guest post submissions must meet the quality standards of Jemully Media’s editors. Our editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion. This includes those articles that our editors deem not in the best interest of our audience and readers. This includes content that is self-promotional or content that is not in keeping with best practices. We only accept articles with recommendations for white hat business-related and marketing practices.
- Not Published Elsewhere – Additionally, because of our standard of publishing only unique content, we cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog or social media. However, we do encourage you to share (and hope you will share) the link to your post on Jemully’s site.
- Editing Rights – Remember, Jemully Media’s editors reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, as well as update it in the future for accuracy and thoroughness. In addition, our SEO Team may need to add keywords, subtitles, and other text changes to satisfy Google’s writing preferences.
- Calls-to-Action – Subsequently, Jemully Media’s editors reserve the right to include calls-to-action to Jemully’s content and services, as appropriate. Furthermore, Jemully might also add internal links to other content already posted on Jemully’s site.
- Self-Promotional – Article content must not appear to be self-promotional nor an editorial advertisement. Links must be organic and consistently on-topic for the Jemully audience.
- Removal – In rare instances, contributed guest posts may be removed from the blog and the URL may be recycled.
- Marketing – To conclude, Jemully’s marketing team reserves the right to use the guest blog author’s likeness across our content as we see fit, including but not limited to our social media channels. (This will also serve your post better!)
- Helpful Content – Google’s ranking signals were updated in August 2022 to “to better ensure people see original, helpful content written by people, for people, in search results.” Therefore, we are looking for helpful content for our readers.