Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
The beauty of PPC advertising is being able to change the scale of your campaign on the fly. You set your budget, then adjust and refine as you go. The analytics provided by these platforms inform which keywords are providing the best returns, and exactly where your ads are showing up in relation to competing ads. This handy data allows you to strategically increase spending on profitable keywords, or drop ineffective keywords altogether.
Jemully is part of Google’s partner network. This means that we work directly with Google in managing ad campaigns. Working with us means working with Google, and a network of professionals who succeed when you succeed. We will manage your ad campaign and select the PPC advertising platforms that will work best for your particular purpose. Google and Facebook are the most popular, though PPC is offered by many other sites as well. PPC is specifically designed to drive traffic to your site and, in conjunction with strong content, SEO, and calls to action, will give you more opportunities to convert customers.
- Jemully is part of the Google partner network, so working with us means working with a network of people who want to see you succeed
- Expert Google AdWords consultations are available
- PPC analytics allow us to systematically identify the proper key words and target audience
- Facebook and Google are the most popular platforms for pay-per-click ads, along with LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
- Facebook PPC allows us to target potential customers by interest, geography, etc.
- We will find the PPC platforms that work best for your needs