Cheesy Cauliflower Muffins
- 3 cups raw cauliflower florets - finely pulsed (about 1/2 of a large head of cauliflower)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp dry Italian seasoning herb blend
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a cupcake/muffin pan with cupcake liners. (We suggest using parchment cupcake liners so the muffins will not stick.)
- Combine cauliflower, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix with a large spoon or spatula until smooth.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop batter into muffin cups, about 2/3 full. You should be able to fill 11 liners. Sprinkle remaining cheese over muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are completely cooked and no longer wet to the touch. If desired, garnish with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
Recipe from: http://kirbiecravings.com/2016/10/cheesy-cauliflower-muffins.html